Meet the New Class of Innovation School Leaders
Join The Mind Trust on October 25 to hear about unique school models and the launch of new Innovation Network Schools for the 2017-18 school year. Leaders will share details about support that promotes student success and the actions parents and community members can take to improve academic achievement throughout Indianapolis. The event will feature the leader of Edison School of the Arts, one of our nine Any Given Child Indy pilot schools.
- Brooke Beavers, School Leader, Ignite Achievement Academy at Elder Diggs
- Shatoya Jordan, School Leader, Purdue Polytechnic High School
- Nathan Tuttle, School Leader, Edison School of the Arts
- Chrystal Westerhaus-Whorton, School Leader, Avondale Meadows Middle School
- Doors open for sign-in at 5:15 p.m.
- Program will begin at 5:30 p.m. and end at 7:00 p.m.
- Food will be provided. RSVPs are strongly encouraged!